In general the tiles chosen for a terrace must have the following properties:
- Resistant to impacts and foot traffic
- Able to withstand weights such as tables, seats or flower tubs
- Immune to time
- Anti-slip and resistant to thermal shocks
- Easy to clean with low care requirements
- If possible, ensuring continuity of appearance between outdoor paving and indoor floor
- Have low refraction index (light colours) to reduce the heat generated so the surface does not become burning hot
Our tiles guarantee high technical standards and are available in a large number of sizes and a wide range of patternings in the various wood, stone and concrete looks.
A safe, environment-friendly choice with exclusive design and a high degree of customisation.