Francesco Camellini – Chief Technical Officer illustrates the raised installation system developed by Kronos Ceramiche, ideal for the specific characteristics of balconies and terraces. It guarantees safe, convenient use with the same immaculate appearance.
In general the tiles chosen for a terrace must have the following properties:
- Resistant to impacts and foot traffic
- Able to withstand weights such as tables, seats or flower tubs
- Immune to time
- Anti-slip and resistant to thermal shocks
- Easy to clean with low care requirements
- If possible, ensuring continuity of appearance between outdoor paving and indoor floor
- Have low refraction index (light colours) to reduce the heat generated so the surface does not become burning hot
Our tiles guarantee high technical standards and are available in a large number of sizes and a wide range of patternings in the various wood, stone and concrete looks.
A safe, environment-friendly choice with exclusive design and a high degree of customisation.