Bespoke hot tub
Creating a bespoke hot tub is the latest idea from Kronos Ceramiche in terms of design and innovation, a unique solution for daily physical and mental wellbeing.
Our hot tubs are completely customisable to fit into any location, whether indoor or outdoor, public or private.
The internal structure of our hydromassage tub is in EPS, a lightweight, tough, durable, easily transported material with excellent thermal insulation properties.
This structure, which can also be assembled on site, is then clad with our porcelain stoneware and finished with various bespoke trim tiles.
Our entire range of collections can be used for this purpose, enabling the creation of continuity or contrasts with the floor and wall covering of the surrounding area.
HOW ARE KRONOS HOT TUBS CONSTRUCTED?
- Internal structure in EPS
- Cladding in Kronos porcelain stoneware
- Hydromassage ON/OFF system
- LED lighting system
- Stylish grilles and integrated system for water recycling
- Compensation tank
- Technical equipment in separate area for easy maintenance