Hotel Stroblhof is one of the most famous hotels in the Val Passiria in the Italian South Tyrol.
In 2018 the hotel underwent major restructuring in which our tiles and our bespoke products played a central role.
- Swimming-Pool Tiles: the 3 large swimming-pools were created using our Rocks natural stone-look and Woodside rustic wood-look tiles.
Unbeatable strength and safety with tested, certified anti-slip surfaces.
- Swimming-Pool Edges and Grids: the pool edges and grids were made entirely from our porcelain stoneware and designed by our K-LAB technical department.
This guaranteed continuity of material between the paving inside and outside the pool, with bespoke design solutions for water outflow and recycling.
- Raised pavings: the large outdoor solarium was paved with wood-look tiles in the large 30×240 cm size, with thickness 2 cm.
All outdoor pavings adopted the AREA+ raised installation system, with metal pedestals and substructures.
- Outdoor pavings with vehicle access: the hotel entrance, the car parks and the outdoor areas with heavy pedestrian traffic were created using tiles from the Block 2.0 collection, the toughest ceramic product on the entire market.
- Indoor floor and wall coverings: all the hotel’s indoor floor and wall coverings were created using our products, guaranteeing unbeatable safety, hygiene and convenience in areas with specific needs such as the spa zone, restaurant and kitchens.